Adventures in PowerApps and Power Automate - Part 2
- Button is clicked in PowerApps (this is the trigger of the flow)
- Get Record - this retrieves the full contact record that was created in the PowerApp from the Common Data Service.
- Create Blob - this creates a copy of the image in the Azure Blob where the Face API reads images in our second PowerApp for facial recognition. (This will be highlighted in a future blog.)
- HTTP - This is a HTTP Post request that adds the face into the face list on the server.
- Condition - this checks to see if the status code from the HTTP request is 200.
- If the condition is true then another HTTP request is called. This HTTP request is another flow that creates the contact as a customer in Dynamics 365 Retail
- There is not false step. The final step is to respond back to the PowerApp to let if know if the flow was successful.