Adventures in PowerApps and Power Automate - Part 3
- Set a variable called gloResult to whatever the flow sends back. The first line was a little tricky at first. We are passing the image that was taken from the app into the flow along with a string called "PowerAppImage".
- Next, we are setting another variable called gloNextScreen. If the facial recognition is succesful, we want the AI Success Screen; otherwise, we want the AI Failure Screen.
- Next, we set another variable called gloResultContact. Here we are searching for the contact record that was passed back from the AI facial recognition based on the full name. We use this variable to welcome the person by name on the AI Success Screen.
- Next, we set yet another variable for the bike category for the contact. We use this variable to indicate that the person is interested in a particular category of bikes on the AI Success Screen. We also use this variable to default the filter into the bike exploration screen.
- The next variable that we are setting is the Full Name called gloResultContactName. This is the actual variable that we display on the success screen.
- The final step of this function is to navigate to appropriate screen. We do this by calling the navigate() function and passing in the variable we set in step 2.